I’m not just going to talk about my dog, I am going to talk about all dogs in general. Most of you must have seen Hatchiko, Marley and me, Homeward bound or Snow dogs… the list is endless for dog-lovers, what do you see in these films? Their -Cuteness
I have a dog and he means the world to me.
“While you are out” –1. They wait for you for hours together, patiently.
2. They secretly climb on top of your bed and keep it warm for you.
“When you come back” – 3. A dog will be the happiest to see you come back home even if you went out for just 5 minutes.
“While you are at home” – 4. He is your best friend – clichéd but true, you need to see it to believe it.
5. Will stay around you all the time.
6. A stress buster.
7. Knows when you are about to cry and licks your tears clean.
8. Wag their tails when they want to play or when they simply want a pat on their heads.
9. You don’t need an alarm clock when you have a dog.
10. Won’t disturb you while you work and won’t mind if you disturb them even when they are asleep, they are always ready to play!
11. Will listen to you when no one else will and be rest assured that your secrets will never out, their lips are sealed.
12. That amazing soft fur, you can treat them like your pillow.
Though my dog comes first in my mom’s list of favorites and that makes us very jealous at times but Dogs surely do change your world.
They say dogs remove all the possible negativity from your surroundings. All you need to do is find a dog with which you have that connection, bring him/her home. Being happy was never so easy 🙂
Because 12 will always be greater than 10 and yeah that’s what happens when it comes to writing about dogs.