There are some quotes, sayings and proverbs that stir my heart and shape my perspective towards the world. They power my spirit and fuel my passion. And I absolutely love them!
But today, as I was flipping through my book of wisdom, I started making some changes to them. And they turned out to be really funny!
So, here’s the list of the spoofs of some very famous quotes.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you make him a permanent non-vegetarian.
- As you sow, so shall you weep.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because she was a bitch.
- So many books, And such laziness!
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still kicks your ass.
- Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter should shut up.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and let’s go crazy.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, you forget to check out left.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: Pasta Is Tasty
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he kisses his fellowmen, not his woman.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were getting paid.
- Not all those who wander get back home safely.
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently Welcome to the club unattended.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for loving Justin Bieber.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re preparing for your exams.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why they don’t let us live it for free.
And last but not the least
17. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching.
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And remember you have office tomorrow.
P.S. I request you to take these in a good sense of humor. If you have one.