People stuck with negative thoughts, Hello! You are not different. A lot of people are stuck with them and when there is still scope for them to come out they don’t pay attention because they are in this room which has no exit.
The walls can be broken!!
Remember not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. Be Thankful! –Dalai Lama
1) Don’t get bogged down with trivial issues – Issues like what others are thinking about you, at the end of the day just think! Does it really matter? What is your boss going to say? First things first, if you love your job you’ll give your 100% and such thoughts will not come to your mind. So first just do a reality check. Is being troubled with regrets for the rest of your life going to be easy?
“Life is too short to hold grudges on those who don’t matter one bit”
2) Follow – Up – You had started something, haven’t finished it? After reading this post, go and finish it right away! You will thank me later. Trust me! All of us have this one thing on our heads right now which is troubling us but we are pushing it away. Don’t! FINISH IT!
3) Finish one thought, then move on to the next – I have this weird problem where when I am thinking about one thing and all of a sudden Ill jump onto something else. Not a good thing and I have found a solution to it. I have started penning them down. It helps! Write down whatever little thought you have that you want to get back to later. Also, before you speak, THINK! Make sure only good things come out of your mouth.
4) Make a bucket list – This is one thing I tell everyone I meet. You need to have a bucket list. It is extremely exhilarating to put a tick on something on that list. If you want to start with small things like a daily chart of finishing things, then move onto bigger things. Just that feeling of accomplishment is enough.
“You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.” –Richard Bach
5) Meditate – Ok! I don’t want to sound like a grandma but, be it your anger, your stress or your anxiety. Just 5 minutes for yourself. 5 MINUTES! Sitting straight and concentrated breathing.
“When you maintain peace within you, despite any situation on the outside, you have become the master of everything”
6) Gratitude – Start by playing this game every day. What were the 3 amazing things that happened to you today? And see the magic. Those 3 things will turn into 20 soon and then you’ll see the whole day becomes “Awesome”. “Thank you” needs to come from the heart or the magic will not work. If you don’t mean it, don’t say it.
Even if something bad does happen, it doesn’t matter I am sure there is lesson there too. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!
To all the Yesterday’s that have gone &
To all the Tomorrows yet to come!
Repeat after me!